October 17, 2019
When writing your ‘what makes America great’ essay, you need to demonstrate not only your best writing and analytical skills but also your passion and hard work. To impress your reader and get a good mark, you need to organize the writing process thoroughly. Undoubtedly, a good strategy for writing a ‘what makes America great’ essay includes selection of a good topic. Such a topic is very broad, so you need to choose one or two perspectives and describe them. For instance, we recommend you to select one of the areas mentioned below:
No matter which area of the US life you are going to cover, you need to be clear and specific supporting your words with sound evidence. Regardless of the topic chosen, you need to conduct in-depth research to find out the opinions of other scholars about your topic.
Consider following the suggestions given below to create a great essay about America:
- Sort out interesting facts from US history to understand which one should be included in your essay;
- You need to start your ‘why America is great’ essay with a good introduction that will include a thesis statement;
- Use your best analytical skills to create a strong thesis statement;
- When including important terms, make sure to explain them to your reader;
- All quotes used in your essay should be valid and relevant;
- Do not forget about writing a good concluding paragraph that will re-address your ideas;
- Make sure there are no repetitive ideas in your essay.
How to Write a ‘What Makes America Great’ Essay Outline?
A good outline for an American essay includes the key points that will be discussed in the essay. Indeed, writing an outline is the simplest way to ensure that all the important issues will be included in an essay. All your ideas will depend on the nature of your essay. For instance, if you are writing a compare-contrast essay, you need to compare the distinctive features of two or more things. When you are writing a persuasive essay, you need to choose some position and support it by using your best persuasive skills.
‘What Makes America Great’ Essay Introduction
Your introduction is your first chance to make an impression on your reader, so you need to make it sound interesting and engaging. In your introductory paragraph, you need to present your subject and provide background information so that your readers could follow the flow of your ideas easily.
‘What Makes America Great’ Essay Body
- The main body of your paper should include the arguments that will develop your topic;
- Include enough evidence such as statistical data, expert quotes, well-known facts, and others to back up your arguments;
- Include a concluding sentence in each of the paragraphs.
‘What Makes America Great’ Essay Conclusion
In your conclusion, make sure to add valuable comments on your topic but do not introduce new details. Remember that your conclusion is your chance to tie your topic with a broader discussion. As such, depending on your purpose, you may finalize your essay with a thought-provoking quote, a restating of your conclusion, or a call to action.